All Inclusive resorts are the most popular choice among travelers today. Once you pay for the airfare and resort, you really could not spend another dollar while vacationing! It is easier for you to plan a trip with your set budget! Having the option to try new and exotic foods and dishes without worrying about cost is inviting to most! Trying new tropical cocktails and local beers is always fun! So you ask, “What’s Included at All Inclusive Resorts?” Most all inclusive resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico include the following:
- Your room or suite
- Unlimited meals and snacks
- Unlimited drinks – alcoholic and non-alcoholic
- Daily activities
- Non-motorized water sports
There are a few differences in the all inclusive definition, depending on the resort chain… such as
- Round trip airport transfers – A few of our preferred chains offer complimentary transfers. Don’t worry as all our land packages include airport transfers!
- Some resorts offer 24 hour room service, such as Sandals (Butler category) and Couples Resorts. Otherwise there are set hours for room service.
- Some resorts offer in-room bar set up. Most are full bottles, but some resorts offer mini bottles.
- Few resorts offer complimentary snorkeling and diving with equipment included, such as Sandals and Couples. Otherwise there are charges for the experience.
- There are just a few resorts that offer complimentary excursions like shopping, or Dunn’s River and/or catamaran cruises (Couples Resorts, Jewel Resorts and Sandals)
- Most of our resorts also offer Free Weddings!
What’s not included?
- Tips are optional at most resorts. However, at Sandals and Couples tips are not allowed except for spa services and products and butler service
- Excursions off property
- Salon services
- Photography and photos
- Gift Shop purchases
- Tips for airport transfer drivers
We will take you step-by-step in helping you with your resort selection! We do not charge any fees to share our expertise with you! Our payment plans are designed by our clients… you!